The Cat Lovers Thread

@Val- those pictures are incredible :smitten:

My Dana has intestinal disease. She had lost weight, and the thyroid test was just barely reading. She was put on the med, but was still losing, so had a complete GI blood panel done. Her heart and pancreas are fine, thyroid level fine, but B12 low. Shes on prednisone, a cancer drug my others were on, and I'm giving her B12 shots once a week. That was super easy. Glad they're whole pills and don't have to cut them, my son is great at giving pills.
I'm scared. We've had her about 12 years and she was already grown- like everyone but Char and Bobby. The next step would be an ultrasound - about 800 to $900. and then ....? Just the bloodwork and meds were almost $400

@Val- those pictures are incredible :smitten:

My Dana has intestinal disease. She had lost weight, and the thyroid test was just barely reading. She was put on the med, but was still losing, so had a complete GI blood panel done. Her heart and pancreas are fine, thyroid level fine, but B12 low. Shes on prednisone, a cancer drug my others were on, and I'm giving her B12 shots once a week. That was super easy. Glad they're whole pills and don't have to cut them, my son is great at giving pills.
I'm scared. We've had her about 12 years and she was already grown- like everyone but Char and Bobby. The next step would be an ultrasound - about 800 to $900. and then ....? Just the bloodwork and meds were almost $400
Silva, so sorry about your troubles...:hug:

Hoping these meds work, other than weight loss she seems just fine. She went from being almost 13 pounds to just over 8. Eating and drinking ok. It;s been just since late July.