The Everything Animal Thread

Sometimes I think about getting rabbits but I like how rats aren't high maintenance (except when they're old and sick), like if I want to go out of town then I would need to find someone to make my rabbits salads and give them their hay and pellets. Guess I could pre make the salads

I think squirrels are the cutest I wouldn't mind feeding them if I bothered to put up a feeder
I've always been fond of squirrels, but I understand why some folks would get frustrated with their rummaging through the feeder to get the sunflower seeds and dumping lots of the rest on the ground. If had this problem, I'd put up 2 feeders: one with sunflower seeds and one without.

I have the greatest cousin. She is on the board of directors for a local shelter and also manager of finance and development. This is her latest intake. 🥰
IMG_6801.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and PTree15
I had something strange happen. I watched a dog climb in the back of my co worker's golf cart and lie down on top of the hoses. He had no collar, but he had fleas and a hurt leg. His nails looked trimmed, ears looked clean, but he's just left to wander the campus. Our bosses just said let him go, he'll find his way home. I don't think a dog should be left to wander the college like that. I did post his pic on Facebook to see if I could find out if anyone's missing a dog, no luck. I would have loved to keep him, but my bf will not allow a dog in the house. He is well behaved, a co worker kept him for the night and she said that he was a gentleman. Would have been a great dog to have. I just bought him some treats, would have loved to do more.

Last edited:
I had something strange happen. I watched a dog climb in the back of my co worker's golf cart
I find it odd that you call it a golf cart. It's not on a golf course. No one is playing golf.
Shouldn't it be called a work cart, or a groundskeeper vehicle?
Googled it.
Small Task-Oriented Vehicles(STOVs)

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC