The Everything Animal Thread

341174575_898266711398370_6982049458329724554_n.jpg

How sweet!

Reactions: KLS52

Bird Aid-Eastbourne

With baby gull season fast approaching, we need your help. We have already spent money adapting our rescue to comply with avian flu regulations. We need to make sure we can help as many babies as possible. Please help us to be ready this summer. We must keep open and be here for these birds. Thank you

This website is an eye opener - learning new stuff everyday What a Fox Eats | The Complete Guide - All Things Foxes
Although...
A friend of mine's dog ate a raisin the other week and she took him in to get him to vomit.
She had a dog trainer around later and he said he wouldn't have worried about it so maybe it's a case of Chinese whispers in the veterinary community, after all a lot of the medical profession don't seem to know anything about health - they just like prescribing drugs - in the case of animals it's metacam for anything and everything.
It's very difficult to get accurate information these days I find.
Even for something that's toxic, "the dose makes the poison", as they say. Maybe your friend wasn't sure how many raisins her dog had eaten?

Reactions: Roy R and KLS52
If you turn up the volume you can hear them buzz buzz buzz 🐝

• Love
Reactions: Brian W
I thought I posted this yesterday but I don't see it. Maybe I put it in a different thread by mistake. If I did just ignore it.

Anyway, I'm amazed at how well they get along/coexist although the fox looks a little scared of the raccoon, haha.

Last edited:
For those of you not on my Facebook friends list. 😁 One of my bluebirds had something to say lol.

Yo! Anybody home? We're out of peanuts!