UK The Top 10 Vegan Ice Creams

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
The Top 7 Vegan Ice Creams

I have only tasted Swedish Glace (really nice and creamy) and Almond Dream which I didn't find creamy. I have never seen Oatly ice cream in the supermarkets. However their range of products are really fabulous and have a wonderful taste.

Last edited:
I meant to order some Almond Dream ice cream in my shopping as I've never tasted it but I forgot, maybe next week. I don't think I've ever tasted Booja Booja either.

I meant to order some Almond Dream ice cream in my shopping as I've never tasted it but I forgot, maybe next week. I don't think I've ever tasted Booja Booja either.

I wasn't impressed by this brand. Raggles likes BB ice cream. Waitrose didn't have it when I came over and H&B were selling it for £ 5 and it was the miniature size.:eek:

I bought some Amy's Kitchen ice cream (US brand) and was not impressed. The texture is quite nice although not really smooth and creamy however it has a strange aftertaste.
I didn't realise that it was made with coconut milk as it doesn't taste of the latter. You can't even detect a slight hint of vanilla. I looked up the list of ingredients and cane sugar was listed as N° 2 so it must be the sugar that gives an unusual unpleasant taste.

A waste of € 6 and I'm pleased that I didn't serve it up to a guest.:(

Last edited:
Of the ones on the list, I've had Swedish Glace, Food Heaven, Almond Dream, and the Tesco Cones. Didn't much care for the Almond Dream, but love the other three. Especially Chocolate Swedish Glace.

When I come to Europe, I am going to try this Swedish Glace that everyone raves about. :D

Awesome! Will have to try to make the frozen banana homemade version myself.

I just had vegan frozen yoghurt after lunch, very nice!