NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with treating an ******* like an *******!

Michael Harriot said:
But there is a greater question here:

Why shouldn’t Nielsen and Huckabee Sanders be ostracized by the people they victimize? Why should the people who promote racism, xenophobia and injustice expect immunity from the repercussions of their actions? Not their beliefs, but their actions.

People like Huckabee Sanders, Nielsen and the members of the entire Trump administration should be confronted by the public they serve and the people they marginalize. If I worked at the Red Hen, I would have lied to Huckabee Sanders about everything on the menu. And if she objected, I would have told her to “stop talking.”

THIS!

DgpE9XjUEAIJLs3.jpg

Bill Pascrell, Jr.posted:

Trump's abuse of the pardon power is a grave threat to America. Yet @HouseGOP just voted to block my and @tedlieu's effort to impose proper oversight. We will continue to exercise every tool we can to stop him. The fight isn't over.

Just imagine the news stories since trump and think how you'd feel if they were in the past. Like the horrors of slavery, internments camps, the abuse of the mentally and physically impaired. Think of how much you wanted people to protest, to stop the horrors. Then think of how right Maxine Waters is about condemnation.
Rep. Maxine Waters inspires the resistance, Trump lies

We are in such trouble with this Supreme Court. This so amplifies the GOP theft of that seat. I am feeling so helpless right now. :(
Yes. Furious and helpless.

They've also issued a decision which will gut public unions, and refused to address gerrymandering in Texas. Mitch McConnell, I'm sure, is rubbing his hands in glee.

We're heading into one of two directions - becoming a second world banana republic, or having a n actual civil war. I think it will be the former, because the majority of people are too apathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.