NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Latest airlines speaking out:

DgJuGxfX0AIZCgc.jpg

American, United Airlines: Don't fly migrant children separated from their families on our planes

Reactions: Mischief
You know it's the Trumpocalypse when you're watching the TV news, and the so-called president comes on, so you switch to another news channel because you're sick and tired of this evil man, only to find he's on that channel as well, and then you try yet another news channel, but there is no escape, he's on all of them. And I don't even live in the U.S.

You know it's the Trumpocalypse when you're watching the TV news, and the so-called president comes on, so you switch to another news channel because you're sick and tired of this evil man, only to find he's on that channel as well, and then you try yet another news channel, but there is no escape, he's on all of them. And I don't even live in the U.S.
We're sorry. :bag: LMAO

A sheriff in El Paso has ordered his deputies to not work at a tent city for detained migrant children in Tornillo, Texas.

"The Sheriff's Office will not be working at these facilities, as we don't support the current administration's position of separating children simply to discourage illegal immigration," Sheriff Richard Wiles told Texas Monthly.

Wiles told the publication that federal officials asked him to provide off-duty deputies to work at the facility near El Paso, but that he turned down the offer.

"I just thought that if the citizens saw that we were working there in an off-duty capacity, it may be [seen] as if we were approving of the administration's policy, and it would hurt our relationship with the community that we serve," he said.

El Paso sheriff blocks deputies from working at tent city for migrant children

Reactions: silva
Remembering how Oscar Munoz dealt with that incident of a passenger being dragged off a plane, I never thought he'd manage to find someone to take the intellectual and moral high ground against.

Status
Not open for further replies.