NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind you, I find his representation of the Repugnican Party much more reprehensible than his line of work.
(Which, as a pimp, certainly is not great)

I think when it comes to the handling of former politicians by their electorates, my idea for how Donald Trump deserves to be treated once his term in office is over is more and more moving from "Nixon" to "Ceaușescu"...

I read a very good description of people and policies connected to the Republican Administration: « Malevolence, tempered by incompetence »

This description was specifically offered for Betsy de Vos, but looking at people associated with this administration, it actually fits them all very well.

Beyond Horrible!

From the article:

Masha Gessen said:
Historically, denaturalization has been an exceedingly rare occurrence, for good reason: by the time a person is naturalized, she has lived in this country for a number of years and has passed the hurdles of obtaining entry, legal permanent residency, and, finally, citizenship. The conceit of naturalization is that it makes an immigrant not only equal to natural-born citizens but indistinguishable from them. So denaturalization, much like the process of stripping a natural-born American of citizenship, has been an extraordinary procedure reserved for very serious cases, mostly those of war criminals.

So, what is the next step? Stripping natural-born Americans critical of Dump of their citizenship?

I guess they will first look at everybody ever naturalized and see if they can find something to take away their American citizenship ... those people are just plain evil, no other way to describe it.

Last edited:

I am going to cease with my Twitter news feed for the night, because I just don't want to feel horrible. This is sickening. I was already exposed to some real-life f*cking meat-heads earlier this evening (blah-blah, what's wrong with having white pride...) & so on, I won't go into it... but I felt horrified & sickened & trapped by ignorance for a brief time & had to get out. Now I need to seek out better things to think about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.