NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
“They have great beaches,” Trump said. “You see that whenever they are exploding the cannons in the ocean,” he said. “I said look at that view. That would make a great condo. I explained it."

It is literally the kind of thing that would have been satire a few years ago. You have to keep checking if this is real.

Trump is acting like he really thinks Kim cares about his people and the future of his nation, but I doubt that he does.

And what about this bizarre video Watch the "movie trailer" Trump showed Kim Jong Un about North Korea’s possible future Again, I literally checked with 3-4 reputable sources before I could really believe this video that Trump showed to Kim is real. Things are f*cked up right now.

I am also concerned about the flags and other things, the way in which Trump doesn't appear to have mentioned human rights AT ALL -not even a tokenistic mention- while talking to an evil criminal.

The other thing is that this will they won't they demilitarise is a cyclical thing that's been going on for at least the 20 years I've paid attention to it. I remember similar talks and articles in 1998, even though it wasn't over nukes then but missiles.

And yet...the actual result of the summit is reasonable. Reduced US activity in the Asian seas might not be a bad thing and nothing else bad happened.

Dfg-PBOWsAAdVPU.jpg

My favorite internet comment of the day:

America isn't sending its best people to the White House. It's sending its worst. It's sending people who have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They're bringing corruption. They're bringing lies. They're grifters. And some, I assume, are good people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.