TV & Film The TV Room

I started watching the documentary about Jon Bon Jovi. If you are a fan of Bon Jovi like me, you would probably be interested. It was very informative and I think there are 4 total episodes. I only watched the first one but will continue watching it. It is on both Hulu and Disney+.

• Informative
Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
We watched the 6th episode of the Apple show Sugar yesterday as I kept reading there was a big twist and I didn't want to read any spoilers! What a bizarre twist!

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
we have been watching the limited series, A Man in Full with Jeff Daniels - watched 4 of 6 episodes so far.... it's okay, not really sure where it is going or what the point is but it is entertaining

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
I'm about to watch the new episode of Location, Location, Location that I recorded. It is set in Brighton and Sussex this week.

Reactions: Emma JC
we have been watching the limited series, A Man in Full with Jeff Daniels - watched 4 of 6 episodes so far.... it's okay, not really sure where it is going or what the point is but it is entertaining

finished it last night..... hmmm kinda different and I guess it ended okay - I do like the 6 short episode format although I probably could have been a 2 hour movie

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Am now re-watching “Dexter” on Netflix.

I loved that series so much when it came out originally and was shown on German TV, but could not follow all of it (although I would program my DVR (harddisk-enabled DVD player at the time) to record all episodes for me.

Now I finally have access to all 8 seasons. Am on season 6 by now, IIRC that is about as far as I originally followed the series…