Things that have tickled your funny bone lately

Hahahahaha:rofl: Just have heard on the news that at night, in the city center, some dudes had climbed up the "Bronze Horseman" statue (the huge statue of Peter the Great on a horse killing a snake - the city's symbol) and installed a bbq grill on the statue's head!!!:lol: They were about to roast meat, when people called the police, and then the heroes were taken to the police department:D. This is weird, but russians also like making bbq on eternal flames dedicated to the WWII, which also has consequences for them.:iiam: :p

Last edited:
Today’s cartoon, by Lars Kenseth:

mail

“Let’s just take one pass at it in all caps, see how it feels.”

No idea when this occurred, and I don't give a flying crap about "Diddy" or "Puffy" or whatever the hell he wants to call himself... but I thought this was damn funny.... :rofl:

Dk-_pT9XgAA3XWF.jpg

Well played, comb dude. :cool:

Ahahahaha:rofl: I came out of the shower and started dabbing tv channels. There was a religious channel where funny performance of an exorcism(!) had been held. Several actors were squirming and making scary faces.:D And a bold-headed dude with a microphone "healed" all of them. :p

Email from my uncle, sharing "Phyllis Dillerisms".... ;)

Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age. As your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.

-Phyllis Diller

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?

-Phyllis Diller

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing.

-Phyllis Diller

The reason women don't play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public..

-Phyllis Diller
(I shortened the original post to save space)

I LOVE Phyllis Diller... Always have, always will.

Reactions: Val
Funny video: russian letters for foreigners (foreigners are trying to understand cyrillic alphabet).

I love those videos (posted some about other people trying to pronounce/define Michigan words/terms)....

"Star Wars insignia".... :rofl:

Reactions: Val
I have no idea where those went or where I even posted them. I looked all through the Michigan thread, then started about half-way through with this one & went back... no more.

I'm "quoting" some images from the Michigan thread, then reposting some videos... per request @Val ;)

These are hilarious... and all true. LMAO :lol: Just click thumbnails if you need to enlarge, there's a few of 'em.... ;)

View attachment 10373 View attachment 10374 View attachment 10375 View attachment 10376 View attachment 10377 View attachment 10378 View attachment 10379

View attachment 10380 View attachment 10381 View attachment 10382.... continued in next post.... :p

Funny video: russian letters for foreigners (foreigners are trying to understand cyrillic alphabet).

The only word I remember from our family trip to the USSR in 1976 is CAXAP (our terrible pronunciation), for sugar, because it was on all the sugar packets we were given, and we kept saying it aloud.

The only word I remember from our family trip to the USSR in 1976 is CAXAP (our terrible pronunciation), for sugar, because it was on all the sugar packets we were given, and we kept saying it aloud.
That's good! And what about ПРИВЕТ (Privjet -hello)?? I saw people having issues pronouncing it.:D

This is Liza's cream for treating haemorrhoids (for real)....:D Quite a strange commercial: put yourself in a bended position, we'll stuff your colon with a rombus, and you'll be ok...:???:

Bwahahahaha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This this diosmectite. I bought it yesterday (buy 1 get 1 free), but have noticed just now what's written here: "Set NOT JUST YET"!!!
I must say, people use it against poisoning, vommiting, bloating, constipation and diarrhea... so the slogan justifies itself.:D I use it against bloating.:p