those 'watched' glasses.

great.

It looks ok in the veggieviews style....there is a line just above it; I think that is from the icon just above the eye in the sprite.

well we have to get these things right....well maybe not.
Untitled.jpg

That line could be the end of someone's perfect day! It's the shadow from the icon above, the magnifying glass....doesn't show up in dark styles........I don't care really....I thought Indian Summer might like something to do! :D

sorry if I've been bossy.

If I could have just blocked those icon I would have, but I couldn't find a way at the time of the OP.

The glasses don't bother me, I just like the eyeballs a lot more. I think they're kind of cute. The new icon isn't any better or worse than the glasses, neither one is cute like the eyeballs. :no:

I use the Xenforo Blueberries skin and the new watched icon hardly shows up. At least with the other two icons I could see them right away. :shrug:

I use the Xenforo Blueberries skin and the new watched icon hardly shows up. At least with the other two icons I could see them right away. :shrug:

shows up fairly well for me in Blueberry.

The glasses didn't show up very well in the dark styles.

It's not a very important icon anyway....is it? If you have a post in the thread, your miniaturised avatar will show up to the left.