Vegan Baileys is going to be A Thing

Question on the vegan Bailey's. How long does it keep in the fridge? I assume it should go there as I know I won't drink all of it, lol.

ETA: This is delicious! I had to make it with full-fat coconut milk so it's a little thick, but wow it's so good!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: KLS52
Question on the vegan Bailey's. How long does it keep in the fridge? I assume it should go there as I know I won't drink all of it, lol.

ETA: This is delicious! I had to make it with full-fat coconut milk so it's a little thick, but wow it's so good!!!

I can't answer that as my batch didn't spend that long in the fridge.:D

I want to make mine with cashew milk… I wonder if that will be OK. I'm not worried about the thickness… I prefer stuff like this on the thin side.

I want to make mine with cashew milk… I wonder if that will be OK. I'm not worried about the thickness… I prefer stuff like this on the thin side.
I actually do, too, but when I put it over ice, it was great. That's an interesting idea about the cashew milk.

Reactions: KLS52
So, I left work early because I'm not feeling well...but not so sick that I couldn't stop at the liquor store, first, lol.

I got the whiskey but can you believe they had NO coffee liqueur!!!! I'm so mad!

So, I improvised. I came home, made really really really strong espresso and added sugar to make it sweet. Then I poured it over ice, added cashew milk and the whiskey and topped it off with So Delicious Coco Whip! Hahahahahaha....I have no idea if it's Bailey's or not, but it's really good. I opted to have this in place of cold medicine! :)

Reactions: PTree15
So, I left work early because I'm not feeling well...but not so sick that I couldn't stop at the liquor store, first, lol.

I got the whiskey but can you believe they had NO coffee liqueur!!!! I'm so mad!

So, I improvised. I came home, made really really really strong espresso and added sugar to make it sweet. Then I poured it over ice, added cashew milk and the whiskey and topped it off with So Delicious Coco Whip! Hahahahahaha....I have no idea if it's Bailey's or not, but it's really good. I opted to have this in place of cold medicine! :)

Leaving work early and then buying alcohol on the way home? Cheeky little minx!:eek::D I'm proud of you. Lol.:)

I don't think that any of you lot will have a problem with this. :p However, due to the cream/plant milk, it will have a shorter shelf life than classic alcohol.

I don't think that any of you lot will have a problem with this. :p However, due to the cream/plant milk, it will have a shorter shelf life than classic alcohol.
:D I had more last night. I should finish it up this weekend, haha. :D

Hmmm, I just had a thought. This could be made into a vegan mudslide by using vegan vanilla ice cream. A vegan milkshake with a kick!