UK Vegan Restaurants/Eateries

1718265428018.png
The New Dishes Use Our Favourite Meat Alternatives.

Summer is here (sort of, just don't look outside) and that means summer menus

Wagamama have just partnered with Fable (the guys that use mushrooms to make meat like texture) to produce 4 new dishes, 3 of which look completely vegan

Six squares of crispy fried rice soaked in a soy + yuzu dressing. Topped with smashed avocado + edamame and sriracha mayo. Garnished with coriander cress.

^ I have only tried Unity Diner on that list. I just saw there is a vegan fish and chip shop in Ramsgate on that list too. That is near where I am moving to. We will be trying there. :yum

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
I just looked up a brownie at three girls vegan creamery...$6.50 for a brownie half the thickness of the one pictured above.

Their tiramisu is $10.50 for about the size of the brownie pictured above. I've become tired of them, sadly. Their quality has gone down a bit and I have not been happy the last two times I ordered from there. I'm so sad. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: PTree15
I just looked up a brownie at three girls vegan creamery...$6.50 for a brownie half the thickness of the one pictured above.

Their tiramisu is $10.50 for about the size of the brownie pictured above. I've become tired of them, sadly. Their quality has gone down a bit and I have not been happy the last two times I ordered from there. I'm so sad. 😞
That's disappointing to hear. I've yet to try them, lol. I am going to Guilford on Saturday for an outdoor concert and was thinking I might stop there and get something, but maybe not. <sigh> I don't want to pay such high prices if the food isn't that good anymore.

That's disappointing to hear. I've yet to try them, lol. I am going to Guilford on Saturday for an outdoor concert and was thinking I might stop there and get something, but maybe not. <sigh> I don't want to pay such high prices if the food isn't that good anymore.
You probably should try it at least once, especially if you're going to be right there. Maybe I hit them on an off day. You'd probably do fine with one of their sandwiches because they are made fresh. It was the tiramisu that seemed like it was a few days old...I've had it so many times and it never tasted like that before... and the calzone was half dough and not enough filling.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
You probably should try it at least once, especially if you're going to be right there. Maybe I hit them on an off day. You'd probably do fine with one of their sandwiches because they are made fresh. It was the tiramisu that seemed like it was a few days old...I've had it so many times and it never tasted like that before... and the calzone was half dough and not enough filling.
Good to know, thank you.

Reactions: KLS52