Vegan Shoes-Trainers,Runners,Walking

I ordered a pair of those shoes and I can order another pair for 24.95 if I do it NOW. I don't think so because what if they aren't so wonderful! And I don't like the colors other than black anyway.
Probably a good idea. I like the black on black best. but I'd be tempted to get the white on white - cause they are machine washable.

Just stumbled on this site
Sustainable, eco friendly, sneakers.

Contacted the company and they assure me they are vegan.

Nothing New is 100% vegan. No animals were harmed in the process of making our shoes. There is only a small amount of glue used to reinforce the True Stitch Construction. Also, we use eco-friendly glue and have reached out to our suppliers to verify that it is completely vegan.​

These sound great! Again--the dreaded price!

I'd pay good money if shoes really fit and wore a long time. unfortunately, the shoes that have felt the best, and wore the longest, are still my leather ones

Reactions: Chryssie and Lou
My browser's banner ads are now filled with shoes.
these are interesting
you don't have to bend down to tie them.
and made from plastic bottles.

Saucony is a shoe company that makes more vegan and almost vegan shoes than most. They were on the bandwagon long before Nike and Reebok.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC
I need recommendations for steel-toed work boots. Mega bonus points if they're safe for welding, but I don't know if such a thing exists...

I need recommendations for steel-toed work boots. Mega bonus points if they're safe for welding, but I don't know if such a thing exists...
Oh. I recommended something like that her to someone else. maybe I can find it.

Here is the thread I remebered.

• Informative
Reactions: Sax
I finally got the shoes I ordered and they are really cool! I put them on and walked around the house and they are very comfortable and fit well. The test will come when I wear them to work!

I finally got the shoes I ordered and they are really cool! I put them on and walked around the house and they are very comfortable and fit well. The test will come when I wear them to work!
What did you get the kicks?

My sister got the hydrosofts or whatever they are called. She likes them. and could't say no to the price.

I mail ordered a new running shoe today.
Brooks Ghost 13.
My old pair was worn out and maybe that is why my knee hurts.

I got last years model at a discount. plus I had some other discounts. So it was $85. new would have cost me over $120.

Nike never fit me very well. and I still haven't completely gotten past their teenage factory worker scandal.

This article seems to be more about Billie Eilish than about sneakers.
but.. I do buy the "her favorite style as a child".

What do you guys think of the color?

You're not limited to Slime Green Jordans. Nike makes a small line of Vegan shoes out of pineapple leather. Besides the Jordans there is an Air Force One and a Trail Runner.

Nike never fit me very well. and I still haven't completely gotten past their teenage factory worker scandal.

This article seems to be more about Billie Eilish than about sneakers.
but.. I do buy the "her favorite style as a child".

What do you guys think of the color?

You're not limited to Slime Green Jordans. Nike makes a small line of Vegan shoes out of pineapple leather. Besides the Jordans there is an Air Force One and a Trail Runner.
That green is hideous!

• Agree
Reactions: Sax and Lou