Vegan youtuber

Ghost Vegan is the best. Unfortunately he retired or went into hiding. His videos "Lament for Vegan Land" and one that I think is called something like dear meat eater are award winning genius. He's the Werner Herzog of vegan YouTube.

I also like Footsoldier, and Bite Size Vegan.

Mic the Vegan is probably the most credible on science, in terms of the environment, agriculture and GMOs.

I like Bite Size, too. My only issue with Mic is that he seems to like misleading titles. Clickbait. but maybe it works.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Can't say I watch Vegetable Police anymore. He was funny and he made some great videos until he basically did a 180. Even if it's all a lie, he's lost all credibility with me.

Vegan Gains was mentioned. This guy is awesome. He doesn't care if he's liked, and he pulls no punches. Takes character to do that.

I currently also admire JackoWackoVegano. His sub base is small but I also feel he's upfront and tells it like it is and he's funny. If you have time check out "Sv3rige lures ex vegan into the woods" - it's hilarious and (imo) shows how full of it some of these so called "ex vegans" are.

Some of my favourites are Unnatural Vegan and Eathling Ed. Logic and science rules.
Also, in the past, watched every single video from The Fairly Local Vegan. I used to just bathe in her positivity after a rough day. Now that I feel better I have almost forgotten about her, but she is awesome, open, honest and a good person and I completely recommend everyone to go watch her videos.
Sometimes I watch those what I eat in a day and recipe videos to get more inspired to try out new foods and ingredients, but that's rare since I eat pretty much the same foods everyday.
It's also delightful when it turns out that not-veganism-based YouTubers are actually vegan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, you changed your post, lol. Now I'm going to have to snip my response :p

I’m a fan of earthling ed but not of unnatural vegan.
Some other youtubers I pay attention to are:

Happy Healthy Vegan

HenchHerbivore

Oh damn, you noticed!
Afterwards I thought about my reply and came to an conclusion that it was unnecessary.
I haven't watched videos from HenchHerbivore, but I ought to check that out!

Edit: checked it out. You might also like Cory McCarthy. He is also an bodybuilder. I haven't watched his videos that much, but he just popped into my mind when I saw HenchHerbivore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily koi hasn’t posted since the eruption :( I have been worried about her too.

My Vegetable Police T Shirt arrived the other day :) He rocks!

Chef AJ is amazing.

I will have to take back the vegetable police "rocks" statement. He went full sv3ridge on us. Not sure what he is doing now; I unsubscribed. I understand that he is trying his best to heal himself and I am sure he was pummeled by some vegans; but I just could not watch anymore. I hope he is feeling better.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Yes, I used to watch him because he was vegan and from the town just up the street from me. I stopped watching after the 'turpentine' episodes. I hope he is feeling better also.

Emma JC

NorVegan

If you’re looking for positive upliftment, recipes, motivation, health or humor, this is not a channel for you.

That said, it’s educational in exposing narcissism, especially with regards to one individual who has been influential in certain vegan circles in the near past. The series is well done, mostly without logical fallacy and surgical in it’s extraction of information.

It’s a rather dark journey that I’ve been following for a few days, and found worth watching and mentioning.

His videos are also available via steemit and via the lbry browser as some of them have been taken down from youtube.

Last edited:
Reactions: betiPT
I do a few YouTube vids... more targeted for my PT clients, hence I am not a big YouTuber. It includes a weight loss program and exercise programs. I have compiled good information videos and recipe vids... all vegan.

I don't really advertise it as a "vegan program" as most of my clients are not vegan, but I do strongly encourage removing animal products from diet for health reasons.

We all know a healthy vegan diet is the easiest way to lose weight without losing your mind :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs00Anmy1oRGD5qUlc_kKxg

Reactions: Nekodaiden
VegSource

Lot of good information on this youtube channel. I'm currently watching an interesting series about false/misleading studies, in this case, about nuts. Before anyone jumps to conclusions, the series author is a Vegan, consumes nuts, believes they are healthy - but is rather exposing the junk science behind some research being done to promote them in misleading ways. Exposing deception in any area (even for a healthy food) is good and helps to lead to informed and better decisions.

Reactions: betiPT