Watcha drinkin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueberry lemonade Mio. This stuff sucks. Not only do you have to squirt like half the friggin bottle in the water to actual get any flavor, but it's also tastes gross.

I'm going to stick to gatorades and powerades from now on for mychoice of chemical laden drinking beverages.

I'm about to squeeze a pink grapefruit and a lemon into water and have it with some ice as it's quite warm weather today.

Blueberry lemonade Mio. This stuff sucks. Not only do you have to squirt like half the friggin bottle in the water to actual get any flavor, but it's also tastes gross.

I'm going to stick to gatorades and powerades from now on for mychoice of chemical laden drinking beverages.

oh wow really...I like the orange tangerine mio it tastes great and I dont use much at all.....right now I am drinking bottled water.

peace:)

nice cold water (post workout) and a kale-tomato-chive "soup" or smoothie. Eh. lol

I almost bought some of that on Saturday, now I'm glad I didn't.

I just made a cup of mint tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.