What are y'all eating for Easter?

I think it's just me and Husband this year, so it will e simple. I think I have a Field Roast (mushroom flavor) in the freezer, so I'll make that. I have everything to try making Crash Hot Sweet Potatoes. Plus a vegetable, roasted broccoli probably. Kind of a strange assortment, I guess.

If I'm not too lazy I want to make Key Lime Shortbread Cookies.

Edit: Will probably make asparagus tomato salad, which is just raw asparagus, cut in 1" lengths and grape tomatoes, halved. Dressed with a drizzle of olive oil, lots of fresh crushed garlic, and a bit of salt and pepper. Husband won't eat that, so I'll just make enough for me.

Probably more American based. I didnt think many UKers did Easter. Its just...Sunday Lunch? But with eggs and maybe hotcross buns.

Easter meals are a thing?

The only easter 'food' I really know of is chocolate...
In the US, it is like a Christmas meal. A lot of omnis have ham or lamb. I am having field roast and white and sweet potatoes and roasted asparagus. And now I want a key lime pie (!), so I'm going to see if I can do a vegan one for dessert!

We used to have boiled bacon, spuds and cabbage on Easter Sunday. Irish thing I think.

I might do a vegan roast dinner but I haven't got myself an Easter egg yet.:sob:

I think it's just me and Husband this year, so it will e simple. I think I have a Field Roast (mushroom flavor) in the freezer, so I'll make that. I have everything to try making Crash Hot Sweet Potatoes. Plus a vegetable, roasted broccoli probably. Kind of a strange assortment, I guess.

If I'm not too lazy I want to make Key Lime Shortbread Cookies.

Edit: Will probably make asparagus tomato salad, which is just raw asparagus, cut in 1" lengths and grape tomatoes, halved. Dressed with a drizzle of olive oil, lots of fresh crushed garlic, and a bit of salt and pepper. Husband won't eat that, so I'll just make enough for me.
Ok, Husband just said he wants to invite his mom, too. So I guess I'll get out my Easter plates and glasses with rabbits on them. :p

Well nevermind. Husband called his mom just now and she invited us to her house and I guess there will be other people I don't know there. So my Easter went from being a delicious meal at home to probably a Luna Bar at her house. Booooo.