Music What are you listening to now?

Podcasts, podcasts and podcasts... :p

I downloaded Spotify again to my phone, but I'm really not a music person at all. I like books and podcasts.

^ I really like podcasts too.:) I prefer to listen to them over music too. I used to listen to music a lot a few years ago, but now I don't at all.:confused:

Saying that, I'm listening to some Christmas music on YouTube at the moment, just as background music. Sleigh Ride at the moment.

merry-christmas-greeting-gif-6.gif

Reactions: Val
The Weeknd - Six Feet Under

I've been obsessed with him for years. Don't love all of the new album like the rest of the world seems to. .. but I love this song (& a couple of others.)

I just got done listening to "If The Love Fits", by Leslie Pearl. How did I miss that song when it came out around 1982?

Then I listened to some Alan Parsons Project: "To One In Paradise", from their "Tales Of Mystery And Imagination" album, and "Siren Song" (don't know what album that's from...)

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
The Diane Rehm Show on NPR. Next up, Here & Now.

Ohhh... and after more than 30 years on the air, tomorrow morning is Diane's last show. :pout:

Last edited:
I so miss just jammin' this tune... it was an awesome release, doin' that dirty, screamin' blues mama thing, always was... This I just jammed out with friends, though, after hours, never live.... Still, what a blast. And this version is f*cking killer.
Crank it, b*tches!! :hh:

I just listened to Fairytale of New York on TV.:angel:

I think they said it was the most played Christmas song of the 21st century in the UK.

Had to add this to my phone's Stevie Wonder collection... it's been stuck in my head since X-mas when I rented Die Hard. You may recall, this is the tune that Argyle's jammin' to in the limo.... :cool:

Argyle.gif

Reactions: PTree15
I'm listening to Keith and Kristyn Getty, I hadn't heard of them before I saw them on a programme on Christmas day. It's Christian/Gospel music and I'm not religious, but she has such a gorgeous voice.:)

Reactions: Val