What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since I found out Rise Against was vegan, I've been spamming them in my music listening

IMO, the best line-up of musicians on any metal album ever. Chuck Schuldiner at his songwriting prime.

This is the type of music I play (although not this tune) every day.

@Nekodaiden

I love Bach. I studied classical for the first 8 years of my music career. I've studied a few instruments, ranging from piano to guitar.

Do you like the Goldberg Variations? Glenn Gould was my childhood hero, growing up in Canada. I still love classical music.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
@Nekodaiden

I love Bach. I studied classical for the first 8 years of my music career. I've studied a few instruments, ranging from piano to guitar.

Do you like the Goldberg Variations? Glenn Gould was my childhood hero, growing up in Canada. I still love classical music.

I do. It's been a long while since I've heard them, and had to familiarize myself with them again. I don't have the music for these and have never learned them. For the last year or so I've been playing varied Bach works, mostly his preludes and fugues as well as assorted other works and some of my own compositions.

Thanks for sharing!

Do you still play an instrument or instruments regularly?

Telemann is my baroque fix:

But Paganini can shred:

Status
Not open for further replies.