What City Should You Actually Live In?

Cape Town. So no Portland for me.

You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life. An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while. Cape Town is calling.

This couldn't be more wrong. I did make up half the answers though. I don't know the Beyoncé songs they mentioned, I don't use Twitter, I don't drink , and can't relate to any of those songs listed.

This sounds better: http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/what-fictional-city-should-you-actually-live-in?bffb
Apparently I belong in Rivendell from LOTR.
You got: Rivendell from “The Lord of the Rings”
enhanced-buzz-30582-1390328104-3.jpg
fanpop.com
You’re looking for something off the beaten trail. WAY off. The further you can be from the hustle and bustle of modern society the better. I mean, it’s the whole reason you took this quiz in the first place, right?

Reactions: thefadedone
Sunnydale, CA from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”
If it’s a laid-back, sunny place you seek, look no further than beautiful Sunnydale, California. With beaches, malls, and smoothie shops as far as the eye can see, Sunnydale is the perfect place to kick back and unwind. Just don’t go out at night.

Reactions: thefadedone
King's Landing from Game of Thrones.

You’re right at home in a simpler place and a simpler time. Sure, there’s a lot of betrayal and intrigue and incest and murder, but for the most part, everyone is allowed to live their lives however they see fit (So long as they don’t cross the Lannisters).

o_O

Portland! No surprise, as I LOVE that city. If it wasn't on the other side of the country, I'd be there already. I have often thought about moving there, but I know I would miss my family something awful.

:p
Portland! No surprise, as I LOVE that city. If it wasn't on the other side of the country, I'd be there already. I have often thought about moving there, but I know I would miss my family something awful.

You've missed out on what's happening as we are overtaking Portland.

Reactions: PTree15