What City Should You Actually Live In?

I re-did it using my second choices and I got London. I have always wanted to visit London, but I have a feeling my mental image is very different than reality. I picture a mix of Charles Dickens movies, Thomas Kinkade paintings and Jack the Ripper stories. :p

:p
I re-did it using my second choices and I got London. I have always wanted to visit London, but I have a feeling my mental image is very different than reality. I picture a mix of Charles Dickens movies, Thomas Kinkade paintings and Jack the Ripper stories. :p

That's right. Everyone knows that the Brits have a liking for murder and ghost stories.

You got: Cape Town
You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life. An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while. Cape Town is calling.

Never been anywhere near Africa, but cool.

Reactions: KLS52
Never been anywhere near Africa, but cool.

I really would like to visit South Africa, especially the Cape area. I have only visited west Africa which is quite a different region.

BTW British Colombia is a very beautfiul part of the world.

Last edited:
I took the test again and got Paris. Mist of my answers remained the same. I only changed the few answers where I didn't feel strongly about an answer.

I do feel Portland is more me. Wouldn't mind Paris for an extended vacation, however.

Woo hoo! We're gonna rock that town!

I'm certain that we would rock them out of the town. We'd flood into TJ's and all the bakeries !
I got Paris???!!! My ***. I have no desire to ever go there. I did change planes at the airport.

Paris would also be on the bottom of my list.
I took the test again and got Paris. Mist of my answers remained the same. I only changed the few answers where I didn't feel strongly about an answer.

I do feel Portland is more me. Wouldn't mind Paris for an extended vacation, however.

I'm joining you KL.

Reactions: KLS52
I tried the test but half the questions didn't apply to me and with most of the others the closest choice was still 8.3 light years off.

So... I'm just gonna say Kaohsiung (Taiwan).