What City Should You Actually Live In?

That's what I hear about the Snake River Valley.

I don't know why you thought I was in Cali, maybe I should complain more about the cold.

You heard it was the Portland of Idaho? It's not. :no: But it's a big river, and parts of it are close, within driving distance for a day hike or a swim, from the cool place to be. :yes: Sandpoint is also nice.

Yeah I have no idea why I thought you were in CA. :shrug: I so crazy.

Yay! Portland!!!

Actually, I'm really in LOVE with my current location, so it might take me a while to get there…..

Last edited:
Reactions: KLS52
You heard it was the Portland of Idaho? It's not. :no:

I thought there was a progressive, young, frequently miscalled "hipster" crowd in Boise that didn't get much publicity. Kind of like how Madison is hip, or so I'm told (having been to neither place).

Not that Portland is bad, if you have to settle for second best. :p

I thought there was a progressive, young, frequently miscalled "hipster" crowd in Boise that didn't get much publicity. Kind of like how Madison is hip, or so I'm told (having been to neither place).

Not that Portland is bad, if you have to settle for second best. :p

Maybe that's true. Southern Idaho is like another for us here, and I've never really heard that about Boise. But they have a Co-op. :shrug:

Well, ****. Let's all just go to Portland then. :sigh:

Yeah, sure. Leave me alone in Hollywood with all of the bloodthirsty publicists. I'll be just fine. :sniff:

At least I have better options for Indian food and the like. I've heard from a couple of people who've lived there that Portland can't properly do spicy. :|

Cape Town. So no Portland for me.

You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life. An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while. Cape Town is calling.

This couldn't be more wrong. I did make up half the answers though. I don't know the Beyoncé songs they mentioned, I don't use Twitter, I don't drink , and can't relate to any of those songs listed.

Cape Town. So no Portland for me.

You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life. An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while. Cape Town is calling.

This couldn't be more wrong. I did make up half the answers though. I don't know the Beyoncé songs they mentioned, I don't use Twitter, I don't drink , and can't relate to any of those songs listed.

I got the same and it couldn't be more wrong for me either.:p

Reactions: thefadedone