Advertisement

What is your favourite recipe?

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Mariah5, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Mariah5

Mariah5 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegetarian
    Hello everyone! I was wondering...what is your favourite recipe? You can write down all your ideas. Write also if it is for breakfast, dinner etc. ! I am looking forward your answers, hope that you will inspire me!

2. Jinendra Singh
    Balanced

Jinendra Singh Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan Newbie
    This easy and super yummy High Protein Quinoa Salad is bursting with flavor and is high in protein and healthy nutrients. This Quinoa salad shows you how to get the best flavor and taste in quinoa (the secret is dry roasted nuts, they combine very well with quinoa)! This is one of those salads that you put in a giant bowl and place smack-dab-in-the-middle of your dining table for everyone to feast their eyes on while you take in all the glory. Go get some colorful fresh vegetables, put in a few minutes, and enjoy this fresh Delicious Quinoa Salad with friends and family.

3. abhayshrivastav

abhayshrivastav New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hi.. Healthy Broccoli Paratha is tasty, easy to make in breakfast and bunch of protein. Broccoli is high in fat,protien and vitamins. This is nutrious. Try this simple and easy Healthy Broccoli Paratha Recipe at home from Nutralite.

4. Kellyr

Kellyr Active Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Angela Liddon's Vegan Enchiladas rank pretty high on my list of favorite recipes.

5. kelli
    Inpain

kelli Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
  6. hopeful
    Creative

hopeful Active Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Nava Atlas's Teriyaki Tofu. It's amazing. One of my favorite dinner components.