What videogames are you playing at the moment?

I've been playing Theme Hospital, an old PC game from the '90s. There's a lot of British vernacular and a British PA person. It's also funny and fun and only two dollars and some change at GOG.com.

Additionally, I finished BGII:EE and have been playing Madden 13 again, this time as a coach.

I've been playing Theme Hospital, an old PC game from the '90s. There's a lot of British vernacular and a British PA person. It's also funny and fun and only two dollars and some change at GOG.com.

Additionally, I finished BGII:EE and have been playing Madden 13 again, this time as a coach.
It's ok, the Bucs have Lovie Smith now! :D

NCAA Football 14 was on sale at the Playstation Store, so I got it. I'm coaching Army, and I just beat #1 Notre Dame, 21-6. I previously beat #1 Alabama, #2 Ohio State, and a couple of other top 25 teams, but I lost to Auburn, another top 25 team, just before the Notre Dame game. I'm currently ranked #9 and eligible for a bowl game.

I've been playing Okage Shadow King for PS2. I'm so close to finishing it. I just need to level up my characters, make enough money to upgrade their weapons, and go through the last dungeon and beat the big boss. Or at least I think that should be the last of it.

I beat Rock of Ages a few days ago, and cannot recommend it enough to all fans of rocks and the ages!

That said, without RoA, I'm back on the Elona+ and League of Legends grind.

Sim City 4 was recently re-released for the Mac. I've been playing that, though not for the last couple of days. I was almost late for work earlier this week because I lost track of time playing the game, so I took a little break.

Awhile ago, NHL 14 was heavily discounted for folks with PS+, so I got it. I started playing it last night. Fun, fun. The Tampa Bay Lightning will be hoisting the Stanley Cup trophy once again.

Got a new car:

0_0_zps8a7a8f72.jpg

Reactions: Dropkick
My only game console (besides the computer -which I only play card games on) is an old Gameboy Color which I play in the bathroom.
Occasionally I find games at thrift stores for it. I was playing Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, which I found at Goodwill. Currently I'm re-re-replaying one of my original games - Metroid Zero.
metroid_zero_mission.jpg

I started playing Tomb Raider last night, and again this morning, or at least what I call morning. It's quite fun.

Not sure why I waited this long to play it, but Skyrim will be taking up a lot of my free time in the foreseeable future. My character's name is Cornelius, a Breton.

Last edited:
I finally finished Okage Shadow King. It was cute, but didn't really suck me in.

Now I need to finish Zelda Ocarina of Time for N64. I finished 90% of it last year and stopped. All I have left to do is complete the final dungeon and kill the boss.

I just bought Sometimes Always Monsters through Steam. I'm excited.