Whatcha up to?

I just finished up some work and am watching football, which I've had on all day. It's like a football Sunday today. :) I'm almost ready for a slice of apple pie, but I'm still kind of full from my Thanksgiving Day feast. šŸ™ƒ

What ā€œwillā€ I be up to when itā€™s not the middle of the night? Lol

Going to a few open houses! Iā€™m so excited. We still have signed contracts yet...my agent is in Aruba and we are waiting in results of the third radon test. But itā€™s fun to check out the open houses. We will stop at the area diner for lunch. They have a really good vegan menu. I think Iā€™m going to have the french toast.

Going to a few open houses! Iā€™m so excited. We still have signed contracts yet...my agent is in Aruba and we are waiting in results of the third radon test. But itā€™s fun to check out the open houses. We will stop at the area diner for lunch. They have a really good vegan menu. I think Iā€™m going to have the french toast.
Oooooh, are you going to Shoreline Diner? If so, have that vegan reuben for me. I love that one!

Reactions: Qwaychou

How far a drive from where you live now?
I loved looking at houses, and neighborhoods. Don't forget to go to the counties property listing site to look at history, tax values through the years, and compare other homes and their tax rates

Reactions: KLS52
Oooooh, are you going to Shoreline Diner? If so, have that vegan reuben for me. I love that one!
Iā€™m at Colony Diner in Wallingford. It was our last stop. We went from Guilford, to Branford to East Haven to Meriden to Wallingford. Iā€™m exhausted and starving! šŸ˜„

Reactions: Qwaychou
I punched my man card recently by learning to thread a needle and properly sow a button onto some pants, lol. Then I got excited about having more clothes to wear so I did it on 2 other button-less pairs of pants. The satisfaction almost reaches the level of learning to change the plugs or oil on one's car. Almost. hehe

Good morning! So today, i have some bokchoy that desperately needs to be used up, also some mushrooms and peppers, i might make a stir fry, adding some beans and a sauce i saw Rose make on Cheap Lazy Vegan.
I need to do more work on that commission, its just so boring! Its so hard for me to buckle down and do it when the subjects are not interesting to me.
I also need to wrap some gifts that I'd like to mail off this weekend.
So much to do, so very little motivation to do it, lol!:p

I'm about to start working on a crochet project. I'm making a poncho.
I love to crochet, i have totes full of yarn that are continually gifted to me. Everyone knows that i make animal snuggies for the pound animals with any leftover yarns. So because of that, everyone gives me thier "stash"

Reactions: Val and PTree15
I love to crochet, i have totes full of yarn that are continually gifted to me. Everyone knows that i make animal snuggies for the pound animals with any leftover yarns. So because of that, everyone gives me thier "stash"
Oh, that is so cool! I want to make some animal snuggies as well. I've never made any before.

I did a craft show a couple of weeks ago and a woman who uses a knitting machine gave me four large spools of her "leftovers" that she can't use on the machine anymore. That was so nice of her. I will get to make some ear warmers with them, and maybe a hat or two.

Reactions: Val and KLS52
Activities today included:

- Harvesting around 2g of lettuce seeds (I have no idea how many that is...many more than I wanted to count)
- Harvesting a small amount of lentils
- Setting a few stakes, string and raising several vines of a tomato plant so that the fruit doesn't get eaten by ground dwellers
- Making oat milk
- Playing online poker
- Making and posting a video to youtube
- enjoying a fire
- play time with cat

Last edited:
Reactions: Val and KLS52