Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Snakes, spiders, or sharks

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Other humans

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Public speaking

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
I don't have many fears. While I may have a little fear about a specific spider, I don't fear all spiders. When my stomach flutters when I look over the ledge of a tall building, I'm not sure that's really fear as much as just a physical reaction to a potential fear. Snakes, public speaking and ghosts don't really bother me. And sure, I don't want anything bad to happen to people close to me, but I don't obsess about it. And I like clowns. :)

Reactions: ledboots
Spiders, medical needles (also not keen on doctors/hospitals in general but needles really get me), and buttons (they are super freaky and I'm convinced that anyone says otherwise is just lying).

I'm also pretty anxious about cars, I've been in a ridiculous number of car crashes/accidents for one person so while it's not a fear exactly they do make me nervous.

I chose "other humans" (only the evil ones, of course) and "snakes, spiders, etc".

I'm funny about heights: they're scary to me, but not if I'm standing upon, or holding onto, something solid. I've only flown once (transatlantic, back in 2000), and in the weeks leading up to my trip I sometimes got this sudden jolt of pure adrenaline terror. But once on the plane, I was fine, and even slept.

I'm not as afraid of spiders as I once was, but I still think they're seriously creepy. Too many eyes, too many legs, not enough body segments, mouths open the wrong way, the way they stay so motionless for such a long time and then suddenly move... ick.

I actually think I would like to see a ghost, especially of someone (human or animal) I had lost. (Happy Father's Day, Dad...) I'd be happy knowing "their heart would go on" and that I would see them again.

- not fulfilling any of my bigger dreams
- getting pregnant
- losing people I love
- living with a boyfriend
- heights

I chose "other humans" (only the evil ones, of course) and "snakes, spiders, etc".

I'm funny about heights: they're scary to me, but not if I'm standing upon, or holding onto, something solid. I've only flown once (transatlantic, back in 2000), and in the weeks leading up to my trip I sometimes got this sudden jolt of pure adrenaline terror. But once on the plane, I was fine, and even slept.

I'm not as afraid of spiders as I once was, but I still think they're seriously creepy. Too many eyes, too many legs, not enough body segments, mouths open the wrong way, the way they stay so motionless for such a long time and then suddenly move... ick.

I actually think I would like to see a ghost, especially of someone (human or animal) I had lost. (Happy Father's Day, Dad...) I'd be happy knowing "their heart would go on" and that I would see them again.
Re: Heights...My fear is also conditional. I'm fine flying and even hiking up mountains and enjoying the summit. But if I'm close to the edge of a narrow trail and there is a steep drop, I get a little freaked out. If there is enough room for my feet, I'm fine, as long as I don't have to look over the edge. :D

Yes, same! Any creature with more than two eyes, and/or more or less than four limbs (except for most fishes) are way outside my comfort zone. I find just the thought of a creature with a thousand eyes and eight legs to be repulsive. It's all instinctual, I suppose. Probably similar to the "uncanny valley" phenomenon with human-like robots.