Do they remain vegan into adulthood?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
BUT deep down he never cared about animals or ethics. Never understood them ...

I'm 99.9% convinced that a lot of people are born without the genetic coding needed to understand ethics. At least not so far as to be capable of extending the ethics they want to be treated by themselves, will often extend to other humans, into the animal world.

For anyone who thinks that I haven't been a good vegan advocate, then you'd be wrong.

Something I posted somewhere else ..

The combined forces of all veg*ans since time began have only achieved a hit rate of 1 in 10 and 1 in 100 for vegetarians/vegans respectively.

If you had 100 kids and just one of those stayed vegan you'd be as good as the average advocate ever has been, so far.

Reactions: Trinity
I'm 99.9% convinced that a lot of people are born without the genetic coding needed to understand ethics. At least not so far as to be capable of extending the ethics they want to be treated by themselves, will often extend to other humans, into the animal world.

Thank you for sharing that - I've long since been fascinated by this mystery :) And could never quite grasp why everyone else didn't feel the same. I'm exploring the concept 'cognitive dissonance' at the moment.

Wow. That looks fascinating. I am like you and can only really get the gist of it. I am going to look at that again when I have more time to digest it.