Captain's Log

Just installed a simple add-on that lets us easily find threads that haven't had any replies. There is now another option under Forums in the top menu called "Unanswered Threads". (This is right next to "What's New?")

I know. :p I keep accidentally clicking on that instead of "what's new".

Just installed a simple add-on that lets us easily find threads that haven't had any replies. There is now another option under Forums in the top menu called "Unanswered Threads". (This is right next to "What's New?")

Just saw that and I like it, thanks. :up: Hopefully this will allow threads with no responses to get the attention of readers who might otherwise not notice the threads. :D

Upgraded the directory add-on to the latest version. (A bug prevented the directory from being visible to non-members.)

Email notifications are now sent from support at veggieviews.com instead of the email address I was using before. (Consider adding the new email address to your contacts list to avoid it being sent to your spam folder ...)

We now finally have a fully working email server, so we can also receive emails at the email address mentioned above.

Reactions: RabbitLuvr and Mel
Customised the Help menu a bit. There is now a world time map there and also an About page. (Still working a bit on the latter.)

Customised the Help menu a bit. There is now a world time map there and also an About page. (Still working a bit on the latter.)

I'm using the flexile dark + green style and the world time map and the about page don't show up on the Help menu. I switched the to Veggieviews" style and they show up on there.

I'm using the flexile dark + green style and the world time map and the about page don't show up on the Help menu. I switched the to Veggieviews" style and they show up on there.
Ah yes, I knew that ... but had forgotten. Thanks for the reminder, will try to do it there as well later.

Reactions: Muggle