Depression - Info for Everyone

Depression is a horrible disease. I had a very close friend who suffered severely from it. He tried to kill himself twice last year. Last week he succeeded. I miss him so much. He was my only friend that was human. Now my cat , stray cats and squirrels that I feed r my only friends.:(:cat::mcat:
Last week! That's just horrible. It must be very tough for you. Hang in there...:hug:

Depression is a horrible disease. I had a very close friend who suffered severely from it. He tried to kill himself twice last year. Last week he succeeded. I miss him so much. He was my only friend that was human. Now my cat , stray cats and squirrels that I feed r my only friends.:(:cat::mcat:
I am so very sorry for your loss.

The company of animals can be very healing. I hope you are able to find solace in them. :hug:

:thanks:I wish I was with him. my life is hell just like his was.

Last edited:
I live with chronic depression. The severity of it ebbs and flows. A few years ago it almost cost me my life. My pets were the only ones who kept me going at the lowest points where I felt most isolated. One good thing about modern society are the ways it allows us to connect to others, even total strangers, who sometimes feel more approachable than those who know us whom we feel will judge us for our state of being. I think this message board is one important resource in that regard. Also, I might have missed someone posting this already, but here is another resource: Suicide Prevention Lifeline - Home

I am depressed right now, there been a shooting in my birth area, was a few vigils my husband is sick couldn't take me and no one offered too take me, plus my mom is getting worse with dementia. I want to make a difference in my community each thing i start people don't support me.

I am sorry to hear about that, the past several months i tried a few times because I was bullied by a few people and was slammed left and right for nothing.

Thank you very much. My heart hurts so much I can't handle it.
I'm so sorry u were bullied. I was bullied as a kid so I know how it feels. :(