Feedback wanted on the forum structure!

I think a section created for entrepreneurs providing vegetarian alternative would be a great way to promote both the website and the content within it. Just a thought :)

Okay, I've started to write the thread - hopefully I can have it up sometime tonight. If anyone can think of any info I should include, please let me know :)

Once it's finished, it would perhaps be a good idea to link to it when newbies post an introduction as well :) in a forum I used to run, whenever a newbie joined up and posted an intro thread, we had a 'standard post' that a mod would copy in so we knew they had easy access to all the information.

Reactions: ledboots
Okay, I've started to write the thread - hopefully I can have it up sometime tonight. If anyone can think of any info I should include, please let me know :)

Once it's finished, it would perhaps be a good idea to link to it when newbies post an introduction as well :) in a forum I used to run, whenever a newbie joined up and posted an intro thread, we had a 'standard post' that a mod would copy in so we knew they had easy access to all the information.

I'd say, an explanation of terms such as "omni" and "veg*n", as well as everything mentioned above. :p