Liz Earle - Make Up Range

Oh I hadn't heard of them, and they are apparently in my local John Lewis so I'll look out for them :) Thanks!

Oh I hadn't heard of them, and they are apparently in my local John Lewis so I'll look out for them :) Thanks!

That's where I buy their facial care range (their hair conditionner for frizzy hair is great) or onboard Virgin Atlantic flights.

They sell a kit with 3 products for around £30.

I haven't tried any LE or Lush makeup yet! What a slacker.

Keep in mind that Liz Earle is owned by Avon, which tests on animals now so they can sell in China.

I know some people don't mind about parent companies, so if that's you, just ignore me. :)

Keep in mind that Liz Earle is owned by Avon, which tests on animals now so they can sell in China.

I know some people don't mind about parent companies, so if that's you, just ignore me. :)

I didn't know that RL ! Thank you for posting as I am boycotting her products immediatley.:mad:

It is such a shame that a UK based company has made the sad decision to sell to a company that doesn't take animal suffering into consideration.

http://blog.lizearle.com/lizearle/2010/03/a-new-partnership.html#comment-3317

What the ****? I didn't know that & that makes no damn sense. Rarrr!