US Moisturiser for a very dry skin

sarah911

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi guys!! I'm wrtiting here, cause I'm searching for vegan product, it's very important for me) Recommend me please a good moisturiser, which I can use during night.Thank you so much))

Surprised they didn't list Shea Moisture for skin care! They loved the shampoo.
I had Shea Moisture age face creme (something about age) and loved it! Really noticed it tightened and brightened. I think it was like $12 for a small jar, which is pretty lavish for me! Lasted a really long time.

I use Trader Joes Midsummer Nights Creme. Good for sensitive skin, thick, no scent. Like $3-$4.00

Reactions: sarah911 and KLS52
You would be surprised what you can find at dollar stores! I have a vitamin E face cream that I get at the Dollar General. Natural, vegan, and made in USA.
Hmmm, are you sure about the quality? and how was your skin after that?

Hmmm, are you sure about the quality? and how was your skin after that?

I don't know if the quality is as good as high end brands but as a "poor" person, I get what I can afford. I do not have any issues with how my skin feels; it is soft. I don't know if it helps with aging issues but it feels nice!

A light film of olive or coconut oil after steaming works great!
While not exactly vegan, it isn't tested on animals and very good for the price-
Fruit of the Earth lotions. You get a twin pack of like 32 oz bottles for about $3.00. I like aloe or shea butter formulas.

Fruit of the Earth is the brand I get. I get the jars as it is a thicker cream rather than a lotion. I like shea butter lotions as well.

Fruit of the Earth is the brand I get. I get the jars as it is a thicker cream rather than a lotion. I like shea butter lotions as well.
I forgot about the jars!
I've had Trader joes but that stupid pump bottle is horrible towards the end!

Depends on what product you're looking for exactly. The list posted above is great and most of the products proved to be useful for me as well. But, still I will add my recent discovery to the list, a night serum from a cruelty-free brand - Virgnic.com I've been using it after my skin was breaking out from using coconut oil and it made my skin super smooth (no breaking out) + it is a night cream so I think it would be perfect for what you're looking for -> Night Repair Face Serum

Depends on what product you're looking for exactly. The list posted above is great and most of the products proved to be useful for me as well. But, still I will add my recent discovery to the list, a night serum from a cruelty-free brand - Virgnic.com I've been using it after my skin was breaking out from using coconut oil and it made my skin super smooth (no breaking out) + it is a night cream so I think it would be perfect for what you're looking for -> Night Repair Face Serum

That is a great brand, I bought Virginic Peppermint Oil recently and I did like it and agree with the post above!