Neat reusing ideas

That's a good idea. :) I keep forgetting and keep putting my old bottles in the recycling bin.:rolleyes: You can also use those little clips on the ends of plastic clothes hangers as a way to seal food bags.

I was looking at ridiculously expensive dog clothing yesterday and it occurred to me that some of the jumpers looked like hot water bottle covers so I made Molly a jumper out of a hot water bottle cover. She feels the cold so I'm going to order some cheap hot water bottle covers to make her a whole wardrobe.:p

001-11.jpg
Too cute!:smitten:

Reactions: KLS52
I was washing out some two-pint plastic strawberry packages when I noticed how good they would be for mini greenhouse seed starters. They already have drainage holes, are clear, have lids, and will fit on the windowsills.

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
Does anyone have any recommendations on using old calendars? I buy a rabbit rescue calendar every year, and have a few old ones I kept because the pictures are cute. It seems a shame to pitch them in the recycling, but I don't know what else to do with them.

Does anyone have any recommendations on using old calendars? I buy a rabbit rescue calendar every year, and have a few old ones I kept because the pictures are cute. It seems a shame to pitch them in the recycling, but I don't know what else to do with them.
Cut out the pictures and put them in frames for art. Or use them to cover a gift box. Or cut out the rabbit head (out of the picture) and have your bunnies stick their head thru it and take photos. If you do that last suggestion, I want to see the photos! hehehehe

Reactions: thefadedone
I have a whole bunch of these:
images

and have no use for them. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I can do with them besides using them as coasters? (and before I give up and just throw them out)

My friend makes envelopes out of old calendars/atlas/etc. She just made or got a template somewhere and traces and cuts them out.

images

and have no use for them. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I can do with them besides using them as coasters? (and before I give up and just throw them out)

Store them in a safe and forget about them. In 20 or so years they'll be pretty damn neat, and perhaps worth something.

images

Same here. I actually have pictures and information on them that I want to get off.

Same here. I actually have pictures and information on them that I want to get off.

Do you have access to a computer with a floppy drive? If so, it seems easy enough. Just pop them in, insert a flash drive, and save the information on the floppies to the flash drive.

Do you have access to a computer with a floppy drive? If so, it seems easy enough. Just pop them in, insert a flash drive, and save the information on the floppies to the flash drive.

Nope thats the problem. Computers with floppy drives no longer exist. As far as I know anyways.

Nope thats the problem. Computers with floppy drives no longer exist. As far as I know anyways.

There are still some older models around with floppy drives. My mother has an older desktop PC with a floppy drive.

Worse comes to worst, you can spend a little money and buy a cheap external floppy drive. I know that's not the best solution. Maybe there's some business or company around that can convert the data on floppies to a different memory device.

My friend makes envelopes out of old calendars/atlas/etc. She just made or got a template somewhere and traces and cuts them out.

You could take apart an envelope and use it as a template, or trace it on some cardboard for a sturdier template.