Product for weight loss

Great weight loss products:

garlic, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, beans, rice, whole grains, bananas, apples, berries of all kinds, watermelon, broccoli, cauliflower, oatmeal, quinoa, grapefruit, oranges, peas, corn, nuts, seeds, lentils - water

Consume some of the above, each and every day and combine with a brisk walk.

All the best! Emma JC
This! And make sure these foods are consumed as close as possible to their natural form... in short: WFPB no SOS (salt, sugar, oil) all the way. And, eliminate the liquid calories! Alcohol, sodas, juice, etc drink regularly instead of water/tea is guaranteed to keep the weight on (as well as contribute to a myriad of other health issues). I was vegan for a full year with no change in my weight or health until I cut out the liquid calories full stop. Then, I lost 10% of my total body weight in 60 days eating ALL the time, just sitting around (aside from moderate daily walking) following this "plan." This "plan" is my lifestyle now and I feel 1000x better than I have ever in my entire life of 53 years.

It is really that simple ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: betiPT and Emma JC
Hi
Short term to get you into the 'zone' you could try SlimFast - they have 2 vegan flavours, choc mint and blueberry. they are really tasty. I totally get what the other posters are saying about eating healthily but I also know that sometimes we just need something to kick start the diet. Using slim fast you can eat a meal a day anyway and use the ideas above for that.
Good luck

So far you have received some great advice from @TofuRobot @Emma JC @Veganite @Kellyr @kelli

But if you want a step by step program to help guide you for quick results, here is a free weight loss product I composed for my clients, I am giving it free to people to help them get on track http://betipt.com/bskinny/
It is centered around WFPL (Whole Foods Plant Based) and SOFAS (Salt, Oil, Flour, Alcohol, Sugar) Free

It also includes an exercise program from both gym and home.

Good Luck!!!