Reincarnation

If I was more optimistic and was guaranteed I would be born into a vegetarian family, I would be happy being human again. Being very pessimistic about humanity's future, I think I'll pass. I've been fascinated with prarie dogs and they are herbivores. I think prarie dogs would be my preference.

Something that's only found in very remote areas, untouched and inaccessible by humans.

Reactions: Trinity
reincarnation, if real, might not be limited to Earth, or the present. If I couldn't be a peaceful human, then a peaceful alien.

I wouldn't want to be reincarnated as any animal, including human. If I were to be reincarnated, I'd like to be a tree.

Reactions: ledboots
I don't want to reincarnate anymore. If I really had to then I'd join ledboots and be a sea turtle (as far away from Japan as possible)...

Reactions: ledboots
maybe I'll be a snail...a snail in a large rainforest on the other side of the Galaxy...peace at last, and wild lettuce.

Decided to add more to my post. Don't actually know why I want to be a gopher, but I've always wanted to be a gopher ever since I was a young child.
I like to fly but don't want to be a bird. Being a fish has some draw, but I believe it would become boring. Don't want to be one of the larger land animals.
Thought about being something more romantic like a badger, or even just a step up to the larger prairie dog but they don't appeal to me as much.
There's something peaceful and happy about most of a gopher's life (when it's not being hunted) and it just plucks at something deep within me.

I don't want to reincarnate anymore. If I really had to then I'd join ledboots and be a sea turtle (as far away from Japan as possible)...
C'mon, let's go! :)
eta6yve3.jpg
:D

Reactions: Tom L. and Trinity
This. I want to come back as myself so I could erase all the mistakes and bad decisions I've made. I want a total do over. Of course a do over with a lot of money would be even better. :D
I thought of this also, but then I thought about my pets. Some of my worst mistakes had a direct relationship to where I was living when I got my pets. I wouldn't want to miss out on them, and I would worry about how they would end up without me.
I need a whole new life with a rewind so I can fix my new mistakes as they happen. -Maybe parallel to my old life so I'd know to invest in Microsoft (is being rich worth having to relive the 80's though?).

If peak oil experts are correct, the economies are easily capable of collapsing by 2020. Money may become worthless. Good luck with that.

Does peak oil take fraking into account? Also, there are a number of alternatives to gas that can be used..if we have to. I don't think the world economy is in danger of collapsing.

Reactions: Dropkick