Package Exchange Secret Santa Q&A Thead

Calling Lord Snot!

I'm very sorry but I was unable to make a home-made present for you this year. :( I have brought you a lot of goodies from the shops though.
The elves tell me you should get your parcel between 9am and 1pm tomorrow and somebody will need to sign for it.
You can take the brown parcel paper off it if you're careful (there's wrapping paper on the box underneath it). But the rest of the unwrapping has to wait until the 25th!
Sorry about the shoe box. Santa had a few lying around and it made sense to recycle them!

SwampDweller:
Your package was sent yesterday and the elves at the post office said it would arrive Friday or Saturday. Also Santa had a brain lapse and sealed the box before putting in your card that explains the gift, so that was mailed separately and am guessing will beat the package there. Santa also forgot to enclose his VV name so let him know when you open it and he can identify himself. (Santa really needs a brain transplant about now.)

SwampDweller:
Your package was sent yesterday and the elves at the post office said it would arrive Friday or Saturday. Also Santa had a brain lapse and sealed the box before putting in your card that explains the gift, so that was mailed separately and am guessing will beat the package there. Santa also forgot to enclose his VV name so let him know when you open it and he can identify himself. (Santa really needs a brain transplant about now.)
Haha Santa! That's OK, I'm usually like this :woo: so understand. I like the idea of trying to guess your VV name.

Calling out Thefadedone!

Your package will be on its' way tomorrow via the FedEx elves. Please excuse the odd box it is packed in, Santa likes to recycle so grabbed a box from the elves break room.

No peeking until Christmas Eve! Ho Ho Ho!

Hmmm I hope I get it before Christmas Eve. I read that FedEx will still be delivering tomorrow and on Christmas eve so hopefully it'll arrive soon. Probably when I least expect it. :)

Hmmm I hope I get it before Christmas Eve. I read that FedEx will still be delivering tomorrow and on Christmas eve so hopefully it'll arrive soon. Probably when I least expect it. :)
It should be there fadedone. According to FedEx it was left on the front porch yesterday. It's a green box. Just checked the tracking and it was delivered at 4:23pm yesterday and left on front porch. Please let Santa know, a little nervous right now.

To my Secret Santas: both packages were neatly stored in my room when I returned home today. I'm housesitting you see, and my lovely roommate has taken good care of them. I'm going away for 6 days, but I will take the packages with me and post the pictures when I get back! Thank you thank you thank you, whoever you are. < 3

Reactions: KLS52
SwampDweller:
It arrived today! Behaving and waiting to open. Thank you Santa!

Santa got the package mailed yesterday and it will take 3 days so you should definitely have it by Friday...
Santa dear, got my box o' goodies today (Sat)!
can't wait to break into it!
thanks so much.
images

It should be there fadedone. According to FedEx it was left on the front porch yesterday. It's a green box. Just checked the tracking and it was delivered at 4:23pm yesterday and left on front porch. Please let Santa know, a little nervous right now.

Santa! I got it yesterday (Saturday) , Yippie! I'm so excited. :starshower: Sorry I was freaking out about it.
Thanks again.

EEEEEEEEEEE!

My package is here! Boyfriend picked it up from the sorting office, as it was delivered last week when I was out. SO HAPPY!

Now to wait until tomorrow.

... is it tomorrow yet?

waiting to open my gifts with the family and nieces before dinner in a few hours. (it's only 4:07pm over here right now)
can't wait to see what my VV Santa brought!

Reactions: sallyomally
Calling Lord Snot!

I'm very sorry but I was unable to make a home-made present for you this year. :( I have brought you a lot of goodies from the shops though.
The elves tell me you should get your parcel between 9am and 1pm tomorrow and somebody will need to sign for it.
You can take the brown parcel paper off it if you're careful (there's wrapping paper on the box underneath it). But the rest of the unwrapping has to wait until the 25th!
Sorry about the shoe box. Santa had a few lying around and it made sense to recycle them!

Thank you Santa!

I was away for Christmas but my neighbour must have signed for it because it was waiting when I got back and it was amazing, I just need to put it back together and take pics because I didn't have a camera at my mum's.

And funny that we both used a shoe box for our packages :D

Thank you Santa!

I was away for Christmas but my neighbour must have signed for it because it was waiting when I got back and it was amazing, I just need to put it back together and take pics because I didn't have a camera at my mum's.

And funny that we both used a shoe box for our packages :D

Oh I'm so relieved you did get it! I realised after I sent it that I hadn't put a return address on it and I'd lost the receipt with the tracking number on it. :eek:

I'm glad you like it. :D I love the one you sent! I just need to find my camera and put new batteries in it because my phone camera won't do it justice :D