Package Exchange Secret Santa Q&A Thead

Wolfie!!

Another round of questions for you.
What is your favorite color?
What is your typical style?
Do you usually wear jewelry?
How do you feel about scented candles or incense?
Do you wear nailpolish?
Do you decorate for Christmas?

Wolfie!!

Another round of questions for you.
What is your favorite color? Purple.
What is your typical style? You mean like what I wear? I'm a bum. Jeans, sweatshirts mostly. If I interpreted that ? wrong let me know.
Do you usually wear jewelry? Sometimes.
How do you feel about scented candles or incense? I love candles. I have never tried incense but when you live with dogs, you're always looking for ways to make the house smell good. :p
Do you wear nailpolish? No
Do you decorate for Christmas? I don't always do a tree but do put up other decorations.

Thanks again Santa!

SKYLARK

Just a few bit of information, and Santa's elves can get to work bringing a little cheer to your holiday season:

What are your most favorite and least favorite colors?
Describe your fashion sense.
Do you have any favorite jewelry or accessories?
Do you have any favorite winter activities, or would you prefer to hibernate until spring, given the option?
Do you have any pets?
What would make this the absolute best exchange ever? Is there anything you ask for every year, but no one ever gets you?

1. Blue and yellow are favorites, but I love the entire rainbow.
2. Hippie-chic is how I've been described. I comply with the business casual dress code at work. Yesterday I wore rainbow tights to a wedding, and yes, it was a straight couple.
3. Peace signs are a favorite theme, but any jewelry would need to be stainless steel or high-carat gold due to my contact dermatitis. This does tend to rule out most jewelry in Secret Santa's price range.
4. I'm one of those weirdos who likes shoveling snow and walking to work on icy sidewalks.
5. No pets, unless you count my furry boyfriend.
6. I don't think I've ever been disappointed in an online swap, but I don't ask for the same thing every year either. I wore out the rainbow socks that AmySF gave me one year; they're rags now and I still love them in that purpose.

Alrighty, my little elves. Just a heads up- if you haven't quizzed your match, now is the time. It's getting close to mailing day and we don't want any sad faces around here for Christmas!

What is the suggested mailing date?

Are we opening our packages as soon as we get them or are we waiting to open them?

HO HO HO!!!! GingerFoxx, you've been a very naughty and dirty girl this year! Santa is cooking up something special for you as a reward. A few questions to throw you off the trail as you guess:

Favorite colors/themes?

Allergies?

Pets, and if so, would they like any accessories or toys?

What hobbies, besides the risque ones I already know about, do you enjoy?

What is the suggested mailing date?

Are we opening our packages as soon as we get them or are we waiting to open them?

Depends on where your box is going. Priority mail usually arrives within three days. The boxes should be received no later than Dec. 21, but to be on the safe side, it's always a good idea to mail early, say by the 10th or so. Yes, absolutely open your box right away if you want! Snap a pic and enjoy your treats.We'll have to photo thread up around the 21st.

HO HO HO!!!! GingerFoxx, you've been a very naughty and dirty girl this year! Santa is cooking up something special for you as a reward. A few questions to throw you off the trail as you guess:

Favorite colors/themes?

Allergies?

Pets, and if so, would they like any accessories or toys?

What hobbies, besides the risque ones I already know about, do you enjoy?

Yay! It's my turn (= Clearly Santa has been watching... I do have a bit of a naughty side ^_-

I like all colors, for the most part, but I am *not* a big fan of pink or yellow. Anything else is fair game.
I don't have any known allergies, so that's fair game as well.
I have two wonderful kitties, Marlie and Cash. They love toys, especially the plush kind. They are no big fans of the hard plastic toys.
Hobbies... well if we are keeping it PG rated and leaving my man out of it, then I guess the most obvious would be knitting. Apparently my knitting skills have a bit of a reputation in these exchanges. I also love cooking and experimenting with new recipes. Aside from that, I am looking to pick up some new crafts and get back into yoga, should finances allow.
Feel free to shoot some more questions my way. I love this part.

Wolfie!!!

Santa has seen that you have been good this year and therefore has sent your package (s) out a bit earlier than originally planned. Santa will also be very busy the next upcoming weeks so he wanted to guarantee that out of all the good boys and girls that you get your presents first!! Shhhh!!! Don't tell anyone that Santa plays favorites.

You shall be expecting two packages . It is up to you to decide if you want to open them ASAP or wait till the big Christmas Day. If however, you decide to wait and just open one for now then Santa suggests opening the taller square box first. That box is what Santa likes to call the preview before the big reveal. Sigh. That Santa. He's not filled with milk and cookies but filled with cheese.

They both arrived Santa! Thanks again. I am trying to control myself and not open them yet.

I'll be mailing my packages out early next week also. I was at the post office this week and it was insane already! The line was almost out the door and it felt like I was there forever. I want to make sure my match gets their package in time since I know it's going to get much worse with everyone mailing out last minute Christmas gifts.

Ho Ho Ho! TreeHugger21 !

Unfortunately the elves are on strike, so I'm sending a few presents early this year so that I can get everything there on time! I've just send your parcel and it should arrive early next week. Santa utterly disapproves if you open them early!

Ho Ho Ho, only joking of course you can! :D But if you want to wait nothing will perish or anything like that.

I hope you enjoy your parcel! Merry Christmas! :hug:

:starshower::starshower::starshower:

Renee!

Your package is on its way! It should arrive before Christmas :D Santa hopes you enjoy it x

Ho Ho Ho! TreeHugger21 !

Unfortunately the elves are on strike, so I'm sending a few presents early this year so that I can get everything there on time! I've just send your parcel and it should arrive early next week. Santa utterly disapproves if you open them early!

Ho Ho Ho, only joking of course you can! :D But if you want to wait nothing will perish or anything like that.

I hope you enjoy your parcel! Merry Christmas! :hug:

:starshower::starshower::starshower:

Hi Santtyyyyy Clause, how I've missed you these past 12 months!

Sorry for the late reply and general absence from here, I've been poorly recently but am back on my feet now.

I have a confession... I didn't see your above post so opened my package not knowing what it was! Once I realised I closed it again so only caught a glance at the top and I've now taped it back up to stop me getting tempted to have a sneak peek!

Thank you so much, I will wait until Christmas morning to properly open the box of amazing-ness and will take pictures and report back!!

Thank you again and have a very Merry Christmas.

Lots of love Heather xx

AeryFairy!

Santa sent your package yesterday. The post says it will arrive on time for Christmas (so hopefully it will)! :woo: