Package Exchange Secret Santa Q&A Thead

Renee!!!
Ho-ho-ho, this is Santa No. 2 here to inform you that your parcel is on the way and should arrive (so the postal folks tell me) in time for Christmas!
Santa hopes you love it!

NICE LIST DWELLING SWAMP-DWELLER!
Your goodies are on their merry way to you and my delivery elves tell me they should be in your neck of the swamps on or around this Saturday!

Ho Ho Ho!

Santa to SummerRain!

Your box of things is on it's way to you and will be delivered tomorrow. You will need to sign for this when it arrives so please be at home as much as possible tomorrow.

PS: The reindeer's say hi

:starshower:

Santa. I'm struggling not to peak in my box.
Like seriously, it's taking all of my restraint not to run home now and rip it open.

Life is a cruel mistress.

:woo:

Hey, Santa, thank you so much for my package, which arrived yesterday afternoon! It is tucked under the tree, and I am resisting the urge to open it post-haste! :D

Reactions: TreeHugger
Calling out Thefadedone!

Your package will be on its' way tomorrow via the FedEx elves. Please excuse the odd box it is packed in, Santa likes to recycle so grabbed a box from the elves break room.

No peeking until Christmas Eve! Ho Ho Ho!

Calling out Thefadedone!

Your package will be on its' way tomorrow via the FedEx elves. Please excuse the odd box it is packed in, Santa likes to recycle so grabbed a box from the elves break room.

No peeking until Christmas Eve! Ho Ho Ho!

Yay! I'm so excited. No worries about the recycled odd box. I am all about being frugal so a recycled box is cool with me.:up:

SKYLARK!!
Santa's elves worked a lot of long hours, but your handmade gift is finally complete.
It will be headed your way tomorrow, thanks to Santa's elf connections with the USPS and *SHOULD* arrive in time for Christmas.
I hope it's well worth the wait, and brightens the long winter days ahead

NICE LIST DWELLING SWAMP-DWELLER!
Your goodies are on their merry way to you and my delivery elves tell me they should be in your neck of the swamps on or around this Saturday!

It arrived today! Thank you Santa! I am behaving, storing it in our office so the nosy pups stay away... :dog:

Calling PiSis!!!

Your package is being dropped off to the USPS elves tomorrow morning on the way to Santa's day job. Hoping for Friday delivery, will update once Santa knows for sure.

No peeking until Christmas Eve! Ho Ho Ho!!!!

SKYLARK!!
Santa's elves worked a lot of long hours, but your handmade gift is finally complete.
It will be headed your way tomorrow, thanks to Santa's elf connections with the USPS and *SHOULD* arrive in time for Christmas.
I hope it's well worth the wait, and brightens the long winter days ahead

Thank you, Santa! I knew you hadn't forgotten about me. I am not a stickler for presents arriving on time (ask AmySF when she was my recipient one year, LOL), so don't worry about it being late.