Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Really good...Shaved all the seitan hammy I made with my food processor and sauteed onions, peppers, and the hammy in plant butter. Cooked up some cheap ramen noodles my son like to buy, and added loads of nooch and black salt at serving. Would have had peas but again, none

Home-cooked vegetable 'biryani' (basically brown rice cooked with vegetables and spices; with fava beans and chickpeas added on top), with beetroot slices on the side.

For dessert: a mixture of almond milk with dates, old-fashioned oats, crushed walnuts, dried berries, dried coconut flakes, dried berries, cinnamon, peanut butter and tahini.

All good

Soy chorizo, kidney beans, olives, celery onions peppers, corn and canned tomatoes. I'll probably make some rice
Edit: Thank you @SuicideBlonde for this inspiration! Everyone really loves this, and I almost always have everything in fridge, freezer and pantry!
Didn't even use any oil20240411_182405.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday I had a 'large-salad-as-main-dish' dinner. I added buckwheat, pinto beans and chickpeas to the base of the salad to make it 'hearty'.
For dessert: a mix of oat milk, dates, dried fruits, old-fashioned rolled oats, cinnamon, peanut butter and tahini.
All good.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Over the past two days I have been having gluten-free pasta for dinner., with home-made vegetable sauce (made with vegetable broth, tomato paste, leafy greens, spring onions, green peas, corn, mushrooms, chilly flakes and spices); drizzled with dijon mustard & nutritional yeast. Very good - but yesterday I probably had an 'extra serving' I should not have had, as I felt too full afterwards... :- )

For dessert, over the past couple of days I had my 'mashed banana dessert' - mixed with dates, dried berries, nuts, cinnamon, dried coconut flakes and tahini. Yesterday I also added fresh strawberries to the mix. Very good.