Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

I made my very first red cabbage coleslaw today and we had baguettes with lettuce, rocket, kebab "meat," kebab sauce and coleslaw followed by Choice (Swedish Glace in the UK) strawberry ice cream.

Is that a new one? I really do like their raspberry one and fine their range one of the best ever.

Reactions: Mazen
I am going to try and make some pea and potato pasties with tikka masala spices and coriander leaves and serve them with a green salad and my red cabbage coleslaw.

Reactions: Mazen and Emma JC
Last night I had a take-way - and it was too heavy: vegetable pakoras (indian vegetable fritters), vegan balls (made out of soy), vegetable fried rice, and a bread-based pudding. It was all OK taste-wise but heavy.

Tonight, to compensate, I will have some home-made meal...Will try to get back on track :- ) and do my own cooking for most days of the week.

That is how I heard of that paste too. I saw she won an award the other day as favourite vegan influencer or something.
I saw that, too! I think it was Lou who first mentioned her on this board. I've been following her for a while. She is the one who had the best homemade Just Egg recipe that I tried.

I'm not sure what I am having for dinner. It's an adjustment having to get up with the alarm clock for this freelance gig, lol, so I haven't done much food prep. I need some fresh greens, as I'm out, but I think I will see what's in the freezer and cobble together something decent.

Reactions: Mazen and Emma JC
I just bought my first container of gochujang paste for a recipe or two from Cheap Lazy Vegan. I'm excited to try it.

it goes in my noodley soup, every time - speaking of noodley soup, since I didn't have it for lunch yesterday I had it for dinner... amazing as always

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Yesterday I was invited to a 'pot luck dinner': I brought chickpea salad. As main dish, besides the salad, I had rice, dahl (a creamy lentil stew) and cooked vegetables. For dessert, I had watermelon, grapes and apple slices.

This dinner was much lighter than the one I had the previous evening. :- ) All good.