Tame goes vegan

Yes, that is Tame Iti. He is a Maori Radical. A land activist, who wants to get land back from the early days of colonisation. Interesting that he is a vegan.

For "newer" members not familiar with the origins of this community, Tame is a person of VB fame (or perhaps infamy). He rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, yet he managed to be appointed moderator and stay in that position for years. Eventually they had to "let him go". But he came back in several incarnations, one more hilarious than the other. He also briefly had an account here. (Might still have another account, who knows.)

Got me, too! I was talking to my husband about Tame just last night. The memories... :)

Ah yes, I remember hearing something about him being a moderator then turned away from vegetarianism, if I remember correctly. However, I think he was before my time, so I don't know of him personally. This thread helps clarify who he is. Thanks.

Nice to see he hasn't completely given up on veg*nism. Anyone notice he has some wicked face tats?

Tame was basically a troll who was way too comfortable with his ability to troll and literally carried it out for years. I'm glad he was gone before I joined that community.

Tame was basically a troll who was way too comfortable with his ability to troll and literally carried it out for years. I'm glad he was gone before I joined that community.

He was never really gone from that community. He started new accounts all the time, and is probably still there, lurking in the shadows.

Reactions: thefadedone