Tame goes vegan

V+for+Vendetta+-+In+the+Archway.jpg

A troll that helped increase post count..which is really good for a site's visibility.

I hear he's mod at some other site. What's the name of the site?
ael tried to start - I', not sure whether any of them have lasted.

I think he was actually a mod at a couple of different sites that Michael started - I'm not sure that any of them have lasted.

I also don't think it was just about post count. He and Michael were close friends, and may still be.

A troll that helped increase post count..which is really good for a site's visibility.

I hear he's mod at some other site. What's the name of the site?
ael tried to start - I', not sure whether any of them have lasted.

I think he was actually a mod at a couple of different sites that Michael started - I'm not sure that any of them have lasted.

I also don't think it was just about post count. He and Michael were close friends, and may still be.

Yea, I underastand they were close freinds, which means Michael allowed him to stick around..for the purpose of rubbing people the wrong way, so as to increase post count. I get the feeling he planned to sell VB from the very beginning.

According to his posts on the forum he owns (Tame that is) they still are.

Although I haven't been on there for quite a few months. Last time I was on there Tame was planning trolling attacks here.

According to his posts on the forum he owns (Tame that is) they still are.

Although I haven't been on there for quite a few months. Last time I was on there Tame was planning trolling attacks here.

Nice to have a hobby.

Just had a look on it.

It's adorable.

Got to love the VV members who are over there bitching about other VV members. It's so cute!

Yeah, I'm not going to "out" the VV members who are over there. Not my place to do it and besides, if they want to be all pathetic there, it's up to them.

Tame is listed as an admin on that site so I thought he owned it. My mistake.

Shall I just say which VV members they ***** about on there? There's only 4 (although 1 is no longer an active member here).

Although I'm pretty sure those three people already know.

Shall I just say which VV members they ***** about on there? There's only 4 (although 1 is no longer an active member here).

I hate this type of thing as now I'm sure it's me. What do people have to say about people on VV anyway? Surely there can be more than one veg forum on the internet without a lot of drama being involved.

I hate this type of thing as now I'm sure it's me. What do people have to say about people on VV anyway? Surely there can be more than one veg forum on the internet without a lot of drama being involved.

There couldn't even be one veg forum without drama, as GB was around pretty much since the early days of VB.

It wasn't as juicy and exciting as I'd hoped it would be when I joined it many years ago. I'd go look and see who on VV has offended them but I forgot my password and don't really want to wade through a bunch of posts anyway. :tired:

OK, here's the list to stop people worrying.

They mainly seem to hate Pickle Juice, mlp and Sevenseas (although he's no longer active here :( ). They have also talked about beancounter in the past.

There are other VB members they have mentioned (the thread goes back years) but none of them are members here.

Then it's just general bitching about VB/VV as a whole.

Yeah and it's really not that exciting.