Tame goes vegan

There couldn't even be one veg forum without drama, as GB was around pretty much since the early days of VB.

I'm being hypocritical anyway as I created drama online when I was banned from a certain veg forum.:rofl: I'm not doing it years afterwards though, that is quite weird to hold a grudge for that long.:iiam:

lee_popcorn.gif

Reactions: ledboots
If anybody does join GB and reads through the VB hate thread I would highly recommend observing Rule 1.

Rule 1: Never drink anything whilst on the internet for fear of involuntary spraying said drink onto your computer/laptop/phone/tablet/whatever device you use.

If anybody does join GB and reads through the VB hate thread I would highly recommend observing Rule 1.

Rule 1: Never drink anything whilst on the internet for fear of involuntary spraying said drink onto your computer/laptop/phone/tablet/whatever device you use.

After reading his post for 8 years, I doubt I'd find anything shocking there that I already haven't heard. :p

After reading his post for 8 years, I doubt I'd find anything shocking there that I already haven't heard. :p

Nah I meant from laughing :p

Tame was entertaining. While he liked to troll, he tended to troll the idiots. And he was a decent mod.

He prevented the site from becoming an echo chamber, and that's a good thing.

But he wasn't the best mod that VB got rid of.

IMO, if VV wants to become a decent site, it should encourage diversity of beliefs. Sure, everyone should support veg*nism, but outside of that filter, lets get some people who don't think like we do.

:)

Tame was entertaining.

Yeah, I found him entertaining for a long time also, and then he went after someone on both VB and GB who wasn't an idiot, and he did it in a really ugly way that made me lose respect for him. But at least he doesn't just talk **** about people behind their backs - he'll do it *face to face* if given the opportunity.

He had a number of different boards he trolled on a regular basis (not just veg*n ones), so he was/is? devoting quite a bit of time to it. Maybe he sees it as an alternative to doing standup comedy.

IMO, if VV wants to become a decent site, it should encourage diversity of beliefs. Sure, everyone should support veg*nism, but outside of that filter, lets get some people who don't think like we do.

:)

Any ideas? Because, for the most part, the people on VB who had different viewpoints and were willing to engage were not veg*n.