The Cat Lovers Thread

601789_445254405563452_1895610111_n.jpg

Who cares if it was. Some things are worth repeating...like this! :)

Selina is getting a little out of hand with the super hyper attacking me sometimes now. I want her to be sweet again. She just has so much energy. We play with her and the feather toy for a while and still hyper. We just bought her one of those ring and ball toys, but she played with it for two seconds and then wants us to play. She got me good a bit ago. She can be so sweet, but so hyper. ERRRR!

Selina is getting a little out of hand with the super hyper attacking me sometimes now. I want her to be sweet again. She just has so much energy. We play with her and the feather toy for a while and still hyper. We just bought her one of those ring and ball toys, but she played with it for two seconds and then wants us to play. She got me good a bit ago. She can be so sweet, but so hyper. ERRRR!

Charlie does that sometimes. I 've distracted him by throwing (clean!) underwear on his head. It's hilarious watching him try to get it off. And by the time he gets it off, he's good and tired. lol

How old is she?

I can't adopt a cat, I'm pretty sure my younger dog would do it in. Probably been 10 years since I had one, miss her.

That picture is really funny and accurate!:) My cats always walk across my keyboard when I'm online. My cat Pixie jumped on the duvet as I went downstairs to put the bedding in the washing machine. He is pretending to be asleep even though I was only gone a couple of minutes.:rolleyes:

002-13_zpse5b8cea3.jpg

h4E815D21_zps8d8e4da3.jpg

That picture is really funny and accurate!:) My cats always walk across my keyboard when I'm online. My cat Pixie jumped on the duvet as I went downstairs to put the bedding in the washing machine. He is pretending to be asleep even though I was only gone a couple of minutes.:rolleyes:

002-13_zpse5b8cea3.jpg

h4E815D21_zps8d8e4da3.jpg

Those are both damned adorable. :D

I'm going to post a picture of Bear. Now, I apologize because it's a really bad picture taken with my old flip phone which had lousy resolution. But this was the only pic I managed to email to myself before my phone died; I lost all the other pics on it. :(

VioletBear.jpg