The Cat Lovers Thread

What I'll have to do is get my regular camera working again, take some new pics of the furries, and upload them to my computer. This will take some time because my apartment is so messy I can't find the camera.
untitled-png.2381

^ He is stunning but we would like a clearer pic.:)

A black cat has turned up at our house for the last couple of days and he is very friendly like I should know him.:confused: I think he may be the grown-up version of the little black kitten who used to come in our house when I first adopted our two black kittens. He was in our house for about a week before I counted the black cats and realised there was one extra.:fp: (I had seven black cats at the time.:D)

Those are great. I especially like the Ten Commandments.

^ He is stunning but we would like a clearer pic.:)

A black cat has turned up at our house for the last couple of days and he is very friendly like I should know him.:confused: I think he may be the grown-up version of the little black kitten who used to come in our house when I first adopted our two black kittens. He was in our house for about a week before I counted the black cats and realised there was one extra.:fp: (I had seven black cats at the time.:D)

It still amazes me that you can tell all of them apart!
Have you adopted the new fellow yet?

It still amazes me that you can tell all of them apart!

Other people have said the same thing to me. :) I haven't taken him in as I think he belongs to someone as he is a good weight. I got up close to him and he does have a little fur ripped off one of his ears as he isn't neutered and has been fighting with other cats. I will keep an eye on him and see if he seems like he is homeless or just a cheeky cat who turns up at my door for food. I have a few other neighbourhood cats who seem to come up to my front door just to see if there is food around.:rolleyes:

Reactions: thefadedone
Oh, how cute. :smitten: That kitten wants to get out of the cage.:p

The documentary I watched about cat behaviour last night was so adorable. They put cat-cams on the cats so they could see the world from the cat's point of view.:kitty:

Reactions: KLS52
Oh, how cute. :smitten: That kitten wants to get out of the cage.:p

The documentary I watched about cat behaviour last night was so adorable. They put cat-cams on the cats so they could see the world from the cat's point of view.:kitty:

Was that the Horizon thing? I'm watching that now.

It's on BBC iPlayer for us Brits :D it is so, so adorable!