The Cat Lovers Thread

tumblr_ms78ksVEys1qzcv7no3_1280.jpg

^ :) My cat Poppy miaows until I take her directly over to her bowl of food, she acts like she can't find it until I carry her to the food.:rolleyes:

24 lbs!:eek::D

Normal for a Maine Coon.

Maine Coons are one of the largest breeds of domestic cat. Males weigh from 15 to 25 lb (6.8 to 11 kg) with females weighing from 10 to 15 lb (4.5 to 6.8 kg).[18] The height of adults can vary between 10 and 16 in (25 and 41 cm) and they can reach a length of up to 48 in (120 cm), including the tail, which can reach a length of 14 in (36 cm)[19] and is long, tapering, and heavily furred, almost resembling a raccoon's tail. The body is solid and muscular, which is necessary for supporting their own weight, and the chest is broad. Maine Coons possess a rectangular body shape and are slow to physically mature; their full potential size is normally not reached until they are three to five years old, while other cats take about only one year.[20]

I never heard from the woman. I checked the site and it said "this animal may have been adopted". I hope so and I hope it's to a good home. She could have emailed me anyway, just to be polite. It's what I would have done.
Yeah,that was rude.She just left you :ooal:I hope the cat did get adopted as well.:)

I never heard from the woman. I checked the site and it said "this animal may have been adopted". I hope so and I hope it's to a good home. She could have emailed me anyway, just to be polite. It's what I would have done.

Maybe check your spam folder. She might have responded with an address that your email service doesn't recognize.
This has happened to me a few times with Craigslist. I've had responses from people that I never knew about.

I'd also email her again. It is the holiday weekend. Maybe she's been away or too busy to check her email.

That is adorable, SB.
Funny, but one of Bogart's favorite things to play with was a guitar string. :)