The Cat Lovers Thread

Cats are so awesomely crazy, but they sure can bring on the gray hairs. I love this picture, even if it does make me scared to death for that crazy cat.

993685_501458779936819_205667798_n.jpg

I would be afraid to even take this picture!

I am pretty sure my cat Finn would be doing the same. He is a climber of all things elevated above the ground.

Finn on deck II.jpg

Funny/sort of frightening thing Bear did this morning.

But first, a backstory of sorts.

In between my dresser and the tall bookcase in the corner of my bedroom, there is a 3 drawer metal filing cabinet. It's just tall enough that it fits under my bedroom window with just enough space on top for a cat to sit and look out the window. I put a fleece throw and a small pet bed on the top of the cabinet for their comfort. The throw and bed are not securely attached to anything. They just sit on top. It's a rather small spot, with not much space on either side for a cat to stretch out comfortably. Well, this morning Bear was sitting in that pet bed. I wasn't watching, but he must have stretched out too much and slid right off the top of the cabinet and fell into the space between the cabinet and the bookcase, along with the pet bed. When I looked up, I saw the bed - and Bear - were missing and figured out what happened, since it's happened before. I rushed over to get him. He seemed more annoyed and embarrassed than hurt, though, so I gave him a good hug and kiss, set the bed back on the cabinet, and put Bear back in the bed. He said "hmph!" and took off. :p

Thanks! He is a character. His name still fits!

I'm a little nervous about dropping the kittens off today to be spayed/neutered. Not sure why. Im sure they will be fine.

The upside is, once they are done, I get to sign the adoption papers. :D

(((((KLS)))) I felt like that too when dropping my pets off for their neutering operations. They were fine. Just think about the adoption papers and it will get you through the day.

Reactions: KLS52 and Amy SF