The Cat Lovers Thread

kitten-definition.jpg

Reactions: Amy SF and KLS52
Haha...I like glitter cat. My guys love the bathtub, too. They are always running in and out of there. I don't use glitter bath bombs, though. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my older cats has been wheezing through one nostril. About 3 weeks ago he started, and also had discharge on one side only, and sneezing. the vet first gave a round of antibiotics, saying it was unusual to happen on only one side, and gave a list of future suggestions including bloodwork, sedation for endoscopy (to look up his nostril) and xrays. He came got better in a couple days. After the pills ended in about 10 days, he started wheezing again, no discharge. He went back, got an antibiotic shot of different antibiotic. again improved, them about a week later wheezing again. It just comes and goes
He's eating fine, running around around. No seeming discomfort at all. You can tell he swallows after a wheezing episode, but no sneezing or coughing. Then he's fine.
I just don't know what to do. I have so many expenses to cover now, between the house and imminent dental implant. There's so much on that list of unknowns it could easily come into the thousands
Online I've heard of treating with vitamin C. The vet didn't have anything to say about that. I got some chewables I've thought of crushing and maybe mixing a bit with water in a syringe.
Anyone have this kind of experience, or anything to say?