The Cat Lovers Thread

I won't ever say this IRL because I simply have no proof, but a few years back my FBIL stayed with us for a week and commented that my cat was "creepy." She was walking around like normal, not running away from him. After his visit, she started acting more fearful of people. I've been telling myself that she got more twitchy because I moved out of the apartment and into a house where she has more space, but I don't know... we were in the house BEFORE she got really twitchy. I'm suspicious, honestly.

My friend and neighbor, Sherri has rescued a little kitten! She posted on Facebook that she found the kitten while walking her dog this morning in the freezing cold! I hope to meet her/him soon!! She had just been saying she missed having a cat as her boy had passed away last year.

Reactions: Amy SF and Mischief
Your tree is lovely, Katrina! And Eowyn is so pretty sitting under it. <3

ETA: I finally googled how to pronounce her name. I love it. :)

Reactions: Val
Sherri has decided she can't keep the cute little kitten. :( Finding a home for a kitten is very challenging! She said she is contacting a rescue today. I am sad. :(

Sherri has decided she can't keep the cute little kitten. :( Finding a home for a kitten is very challenging! She said she is contacting a rescue today. I am sad. :(
He will have a good chance at being adopted. He's very cute, he has terrific markings and coloring (that auburn shade is pretty rare), and he doesn't suffer from the disadvantage of being black.

Oh that’s too bad. :(