Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

Free covid tests are available now!
I just ordered. Site also has the new expiration dates for the ones you may now have

Free covid tests are available now!
I just ordered. Site also has the new expiration dates for the ones you may now have
Thanks for that. I just ordered as well.

I'd planned on going early today for the covid shot, but slept till 9 and allergies are bad! Sneezing, blowing nose, stuffy head itchy eyes....don't know if I should put it off till they're gone? I have the weekend off and wanted to get it before the flu jab

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
Well, I got the jab about 3 hours ago-so far so good 🤞
Good luck! My symptoms always start 5-6 hours after the shot. By 10-12 hours it's full force feeling like death lol. This time I didn't start feeling better until about the 30 hour mark. Took a full 48 to feel normal. Very bizarre. I don't remember it being this bad before...not so much the severity as the duration of not feeling well.

• Wow
Reactions: silva
Good luck! My symptoms always start 5-6 hours after the shot. By 10-12 hours it's full force feeling like death lol. This time I didn't start feeling better until about the 30 hour mark. Took a full 48 to feel normal. Very bizarre. I don't remember it being this bad before...not so much the severity as the duration of not feeling well.
Did the shot itself hurt? Mine felt like he was putting a backwards barb in my arm o_O